How to use your phone smartphone as modem
Well usb modem for pc is what I usually connect through internet but again I missplaced the modem somewhere and could not locate it. So I went looking to connect it via usb.  err a new one cost @1600+cost of sim card. And I was running low on cash so the alternative.
I had lot of old which did not resale and one of them could work as dial up connection.
But Tried my galaxy y first.
First I had to connect my smartphone with usb to laptop that was lenevo g580 , unknown usb device popuped the lower left button of the leave alone connectivity. Tried to get it connected via kies software. The cd that came with mobile lost it somewhere
So got it from a magazine dvd ....lucky for me. But guess what no connectivity. Tried the teethering mode but the inbuilt chip is missconfigured so there was no.connectivity via wifi i tried pdanet.
So i downloaded the pdanet app from google play store turned the foxify feature with a hicup a connection was established. Oh i forgot to mention that i have to install the windows app on.my laptop which was asking for net framework 2 and i havr four.five installed what a joke.
So I got connected the speed slow I was running Windows 8.2 & using opera 15 with turbo feature on for best result. I hadbetter speed. On my smartphone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
GPRSGEEK, Get the expert advice © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top